Spring SoccerUpdatedSunday March 1, 2020 byTom Gerlach.
Welcome to the Forks Township Soccer Website!
Soccer Commissioner – Raphael Margolin
January 1, 2020 - February 29, 2020 (u11, u13, u15, u17 and u19)
January 1, 2020 - February 29, 2020 (u5, u7 and u9)
Play: April 1, 2020 - June 9, 2020
Description: Registration will open on January 1, 2020 for the Forks Soccer 2020 Season. The season runs from early April through Mid-June, with no games on Mother’s Day and Memorial Day weekends.
The program is open to children at the following ages:
u5 2015 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u7 2013 - 2014 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u9 2011- 2012 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u11 2009 - 2010
u13 2007 - 2008
u15 2005 - 2006
HS 2001 - 2004
All teams are contingent on how many kids register and how many coaches are available. If we do not have enough kids, your money will be refunded.
* Sponsored by the Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League (BMYSL) http://www.bmysl.org
* All teams are co-ed and no scores or champions are reported. Spring soccer is just for fun.
* Practices will start in late March or Early April, depending on the individual coaches timetable and field availability.
* U7 and U9 are all run in-house at Forks Community Park. All U11 and U13 games will be played in Wind Gap. All U15-U19 games are played on Sunday afternoon at Moore Township Fields.
* Maximum length of games for age groups U11 and up are 1 hour. U7 and U9 are instructional and will include drills and scrimmages.
* Children must bring cleats, shin guards, and an appropriate size ball.
* $75 Per Child