Spring Soccer InfoUpdated Tuesday February 20, 2018 by Tom Gerlach.
Welcome to the Forks Township Soccer Website!
Soccer Commissioner – Raphael Margolin
Registration: January 1, 2018 - March 1, 2018
Play: April 1, 2018 - June 11, 2018
Description: Registration will open on January 1, 2018 for the Forks Soccer 2018 Season. The season runs from early April through Mid-June, with no games on Mother’s Day and Memorial Day weekends.
The program is open to children at the following ages:
u7 2011 - 2012 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u9 2009 - 2010 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u11 2007 - 2008
u13 2005 - 2006
u15 2003 - 2004
u17 2001 - 2002
u19 1999 - 2000
All teams are contingent on how many kids register and how many coaches are available. If we do not have enough kids, your money will be refunded.
* Sponsored by the Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League (BMYSL) http://www.bmysl.org
* All teams are co-ed and no scores or champions are reported. Spring soccer is just for fun.
* Practices will start in late March or Early April, depending on the individual coaches timetable and field availability.
* U7 and U9 are all run in-house at Forks Community Park. All U11 and U13 games will be played in Wind Gap. All U15-U19 games are played on Sunday afternoon at Moore Township Fields.
* Maximum length of games for age groups U11 and up are 1 hour. U7 and U9 are instructional and will include drills and scrimmages.
* Children must bring cleats, shin guards, and an appropriate size ball.
* $75 Per Child
* Registration closes March 1st. There are no late sign ups allowed.