Spring Soccer InfoUpdated Wednesday January 11, 2017 by Tom Gerlach.
Spring soccer is run through Forks Soccer Club and is not affiliated with FTAA.
Registration will be done online. All info regarding Forks Spring Soccer can be found at: http://forkssoccerclub.siplay.com/site/
Spring Soccer 2017
Registration: January 8, 2017 - March 1, 2017
Play: April 1, 2017 - June 11, 2017
Register at: http://www.forkssoccerclub.com
Description: Registration is now open for the Forks Soccer 2017 Season. The season runs from early April through Mid-June, with no games on Mother’s Day and Memorial Day weekends.
Children with birth years from 2010 to 1998 (U7 to u19) are welcome to register. All teams are contingent on how many kids register and how many coaches are available. If we do not have enough kids, your money will be refunded.
* Sponsored by the Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League (BMYSL) http://www.bmysl.org
* All teams are co-ed and no scores or champions are reported. Spring soccer is just for fun.
* Practices will start in late March or Early April, depending on the individual coaches timetable and field availability.
* There are no residency requirements
* All U15-U19 games are played on Sunday afternoon at Moore Township Fields. All U11 and U13 games will be played in Wind Gap. U7 and U9 are all run in-house at Forks Community Park.
* Maximum length of games for age groups U11 and up are 1 hour. U7 and U9 are instructional and will include drills and scrimmages.
* Children must bring cleats, shin guards, and an appropriate size ball.
* $75 Per Child
* Registration closes March 1st. There are no late sign ups allowed.