Spring SoccerUpdated Thursday December 27, 2018 by Tom Gerlach.
Welcome to the Forks Township Soccer Website!
Soccer Commissioner – Raphael Margolin
January 1, 2019 - March 1, 2019 (u11, u13, u15, u17 and u19)
January 1, 2019 - March 30, 2019 (u5, u7 and u9)
Play: April 1, 2019 - June 9, 2019
Description: Registration will open on January 1, 2019 for the Forks Soccer 2019 Season. The season runs from early April through Mid-June, with no games on Mother’s Day and Memorial Day weekends.
The program is open to children at the following ages:
u5 2014 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u7 2012 - 2013 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u9 2010- 2011 This age group participates in an inhouse clinic two times a week
u11 2008 - 2009
u13 2006 - 2007
u15 2004 - 2005
HS 2000 - 2003
All teams are contingent on how many kids register and how many coaches are available. If we do not have enough kids, your money will be refunded.
* Sponsored by the Blue Mountain Youth Soccer League (BMYSL) http://www.bmysl.org
* All teams are co-ed and no scores or champions are reported. Spring soccer is just for fun.
* Practices will start in late March or Early April, depending on the individual coaches timetable and field availability.
* U7 and U9 are all run in-house at Forks Community Park. All U11 and U13 games will be played in Wind Gap. All U15-U19 games are played on Sunday afternoon at Moore Township Fields.
* Maximum length of games for age groups U11 and up are 1 hour. U7 and U9 are instructional and will include drills and scrimmages.
* Children must bring cleats, shin guards, and an appropriate size ball.
* $75 Per Child